- Interchangeable carbide scribing drill mounted in the holder
- Rigid heat-treated tool steel holder
- Designed with spring system to retract drill for uneven surface
- Extra function to use chamfer milling for hole edge
- TiN coated 90 degree drill point with dual angle for stable scribing
- Carbide flatted shank drill to fit in STH holder
- Locking by side screws fastening
- Adjustable tension by threaded screw from holder end
How to assemble scribing toolA. Push ① SD 080, Scribing tool into tool body until hiding flatted shank completely
B. Lock ② Locking screw completely
C. Insert ③ Tension SHT-spring inside of tool body
D. Turn ④ Adjustment screw right-hand direction and push into the holder-end
E. Finally, loose ② Locking screw by 45” left-hand direction(about 1/8 turn) so that spring’s tension can be performed
There are no products to list in this category.
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2019 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.